The Midwest Climate Research Agenda aims to bridge the gap between research and practice, as well as listening to and understanding questions and challenges from practitioners and researchers. As we seek to identify key climate questions that will advance our understanding of climate impacts and solutions in the Midwest, we envision this process as a collaborative one involving cross-sectoral stakeholder engagement across the region. We see the work progressing in three phases.
During the first phase we are:
- Assessing current literature
- Developing a Project Working Group
- Developing an online portal for question submission
In the second phase, we will host a multi-sectoral workshop to review and narrow down the questions generated.
The third phase is the publication and distribution of the key questions.
How can you or your organization engage?
- Share your questions with us!
- Volunteer to serve on the working group
- Volunteer to participate in the workshop
- Volunteer to assist in the assessment of the current literature